First Time coming to Joyride 150? We’re excited to have you.
Please read below to ensure a great visit!
If you are have any questions about our COVID-19 protocols please visit our COVID-19 FAQ page
- WAIVER Everyone that visits our facility must fill out a waiver (Riders, photographers, spectators, parents, etc).If you are under the age of 18, a parent or LEGAL guardian must fill out the waiver on your behalf.To speed up your first check in please visit the WAIVER Page and fill your waiver out prior to your first visit. Don’t worry we have iPads on site if you forget.
- SAFETY GEAR Helmets are mandatory – no exceptions. (Rentals available). We also recommend elbow pads, knee pads & gloves.Appropriate rubber soled athletic shoes should be worn flip flops and open toed shoes are not permitted.
- BIKES If you bring your bike with you, visit our Bike Check Page to ensure your bike is in good condition for Joyride. BMX, Mountain bikes, DJ (Dirt Jumper) bikes, balance bikes, unicycles, and fat bikes are all welcome at the park.For safety reasons, bikes with training wheels are not recommended. We have balance bikes in a variety of sizes for rent for those not riding independently yet.
- RENTAL FLEET We have almost 100 rental bikes in our fleet as well as helmets and padding in a variety of sizes.Check out our RENTAL BIKES to see our lineup of available rentals. Reservations not required. Rental availability may however be limited during peak times.
- SKILL LEVEL All skill levels are welcome! Riding areas are labelled based on ability. The park is marked like a ski hill: for easy, for intermediate features and for expert riders.To get the most out of the Joyride150, riders should be comfortable standing up and pedaling on a bicycle.
- LOCKERS There are day lockers available for you to use in the changerooms (you must bring your own lock and remove it by the end of the day). We also sell locks at the front counter if you forget one of your own.There are also shelves available next to the lounge for you to store stuff like lunches.
- SPECTATORS It’s free to come in and watch. However, you just need to complete a WAIVER.
- SPECIALS At different times of the year, we have Weekly Specials – be sure to check if there are any running when you are planning to visit. And follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook to keep updated on all our specials and events.
- We sell gloves, helmets and padding. Please check out The Boiler Room for all your other riding needs, i.e. BMX bikes, parts, accessories and clothing.