Joyride 150 Learn to ride lessons are progressive and designed to take riders from balancing to pedaling. Lessons focus on both fun and progression, smiles are guaranteed!• Lessons are available Monday – Friday 5:30pm – 6:30pm*
• Each lesson includes 1 hour of instructed riding time. A day pass is available before or after a lesson for an additional $15 fee.
• Lessons are $60/hr, and are one on one only.
• If you have 2 children who need to learn to ride; the lesson can be split into 30 minutes each.
• No bike? No problem, rental equipment is available.
Every Learn to Rode lesson at Joyride 150 includes:
- Lessons are available Monday – Friday 4:00pm – 5:00pm, 5:30pm – 6:30pm, 7:15pm – 8:15pm
- One hour of private instruction
- A special day pass rate ($15) to lesson participants
- Positive feedback and encouragement
- Fun and progression
Please Note: All participants must fill out a Joyride 150 Waiver prior to their first lesson.
Learn To Ride lessons are recommended for riders 5 and older.
Due to varying skill levels lessons are single participant only.
TERMS AND CONDITONS:
A $25 deposit is required for all bookings. There is a 48 hour cancellation policy in effect in which the deposit can be refunded. Lessons cancelled with less than 48 hour notice will be charged in full.
Lessons can be rebooked provided they are done so at least 48 hours before the booked event. Rebooking is dependent on program availability.