Joyride 150 Learn to ride lessons are progressive and designed to take riders from balancing to pedaling. Lessons focus on both fun and progression, smiles are guaranteed!• Lessons are available Monday – Friday 5:30pm – 6:30pm*
• Each lesson includes 1 hour of instructed riding time. A day pass is available before or after a lesson for an additional $15 fee.
• Lessons are $60/hr, and are one on one only.
• If you have 2 children who need to learn to ride; the lesson can be split into 30 minutes each.
• No bike? No problem, rental equipment is available.
Every Learn to Rode lesson at Joyride 150 includes:
- One hour of private instruction
- A special day pass rate ($15) to lesson participants
- Positive feedback and encouragement
- Fun and progression
Please Note: Due to COVID-19 regulations masks must be worn at all times during instructed riding and all entrants over the age of 12 must show proof of vaccination. All participants must fill out a Joyride 150 Waiver prior to their first lesson.
Learn To Ride lessons are recommended for riders 5 and older.
Learn To Ride Lessons can be booked below:
* Please call (905) 294-1313 for custom time slot availability