Looking for a birthday party that’s fun for all ages? Parties at Joyride 150 Indoor Bike Park are an exciting and unique experience that you and your guests will never forget!
Our birthday package includes:
• A Joyride 150 park introduction
• Three hour exclusive use of one of our two party rooms
• Three hours of access to our over 100,000 square foot riding facility
Guests can bring their own bike or use our rental equipment.
Available Time Slots
- Monday – Friday – 6:00pm – 9:00pm*
- Saturday – Sunday – 10:30am – 1:30pm | 11:30am – 2:30pm | 3:00pm – 6:00pm | 4:00pm – 7:00pm
*Custom timeslots are available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Party packages start at $232 for a minimum of 8 riders
Each additional rider is $29 to a maximum of 15 riders*.
Bike rentals are available for $20 per rider
A deposit of $100 is required to book a party
- *A $10 charge applies (per rider) for parties weekend parties over the 15 person maximum. Please note: rental bikes cannot be guaranteed for parties of more than 15 riders.
- Parties must be paid via one transaction at the time of the event
- Party passes can be converted to day passes for an additional $5 dollars per rider
Riders, spectators and party guests must complete a Joyride 150 waiver before entering the park for the first time. All riders under the age of 18 must have their waiver completed by a parent or legal guardian.
BOOK A PARTY
Ready to book a party? Great, we’d love to have you. Please see our availability below:
There is some flexibility for party time slots on Monday through Thursday evenings. Please call the park 905-294-1313 or email us at email@example.com with any questions.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Are scooters and skateboards permitted?
- Is Joyride 150 suitable for all riders?
- When can I set up the room?
- Can I bring food?
- Do you have a Fridge Or Freezer For Cakes and Treats?
- Are you nut-free?
- Is my party structured?
- How can I make sure that the event goes smoothly?
- What are your COVID-19 Regulations?
Are scooters and skateboards permitted?
Joyride is a bike only facility; balance, bikes with training wheels, bmx, mountain bike, road, and unicycles are permitted.
Skateboards, scooters, roller skates/blades and one wheels are however not permitted.
Is Joyride 150 suitable for all riders? Yes! Joyride is suitable for all ages and skill levels. We have riders from age one to seventy-one. We have a selection of balance bikes available for those who are not yet riding on two wheels.
The park is marked like a ski resort – green circle for easy, blue square for intermediate features and black diamond and double black diamond for the more difficult areas.
Upon entering, you will see our large beginner/warm-up area. First time riders are recommended to stick to obstacles marked with green circles until they feel comfortable to move on.
The deeper you travel into the park, the more challenging it becomes. We encourage riders to progress as they feel comfortable.
Bike riding can be dangerous – injuries can result. Parties are unsupervised by staff, so please take car to ensure that your guests are riding within their abilities
When can I set up the room?
You can begin setting up your room 15 minutes before your event begins.
Can I bring food?
Of Course! You can bring whatever food you wish to the park. Many people order from Pizzaville 905-947-9610 (free delivery) and we call you on the PA system once it arrives.
Do you have a Fridge Or Freezer For Cakes and Treats?
We do! If you need to store anything for your party please let the front desk know.
Are you nut-free?
No, we are not a nut free facility at this time.
Is my party structured?
We encourage rider’s to structure parties anyway you wish. Our recommendation; schedule the food near the end of your party after your guests have tired themselves out.
How can I make sure that the event goes smoothly?
- Anyone entering the facility for the party must fill out a waiver form (even the parents!) Waivers myst be completed by parents and legal guardians only.
- If you require any assistance during the duration of the party don’t hesitate to ask one of the staff at the front desk for assistance.
- Please leave the party room in a tidy condition. Failure to do so may result in a $50 cleaning fee.
What are your COVID-19 Regulations?
For a full, up to date, list of our COVID-19 protocol please click here.
For every party, we encourage riders to follow these rules:
- Do not ride above your ability
- Pay attention to the levels of difficulty
- Follow directional arrows, do not go against the flow of traffic
Here are some helpful tips for enjoying the features at the park:
- Stand up on your bike
- Keep your pedals level when going over obstacles
- Hold your handlebar tightly (no spaghetti arms) and BE CONFIDENT
PRINT OUT OUR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS SHEET :
***At least one supervising adult must be present for the duration of the party.*** *NOTE* Each child must have their own parent sign their waiver. The supervising adult CANNOT sign for other people’s children. The waivers can be filled out in advance using our ONLINE WAIVER. top
The invitations below may be filled out and emailed or printed:
Other Group Options
Please contact us if you are interested in a corporate event or a party with more than 30 riders or something outside the box.
If you or members of your birthday party/group have not been to Joyride 150 Indoor Bike Park before, please review our First Time Visitors page that is filled with helpful info on the park for new visitors.
Other Offerings for Children:
Is your child still on a balance bike, not pedaling yet or struggling on the bike? Or would they like to learn some tricks? Joyride 150 offers Private Instruction with one of our fabulous instructors!
Click here for information about our Private Instruction
Learn more about Ramp Camp, our after school program
Learn more about Summer Camps.