We are very excited to welcome all of our riders back to Joyride 150! The health and safety of our guests and staff has always been extremely important to us and we’ve used COVID-19 as an opportunity to improve our already high standards in this regard.
While we’ve enhanced our own operating standards, preventing the spread of COVID-19 is a partnership and we must all do our part to keep each other safe. For more information on how you can stay safe please visit Ontario.ca.
- All Joyride 150 entrants, including any parents/spectators will be required to complete a new facility waiver. In order to assist us with processing we ask that you please complete your waiver online before your next visit.
- At this time Joyride 150 is happily accepting drop in visitors. As per provincial guidelines our capacity is currently limited to a maximum of 225 riders. Please use the capacity widget below to plan your next ride with us:
- Every entrant is required to check in at the concession counter upon leaving for the day; this will assist us in maintaining accurate capacity numbers and contact tracing.
- Every entrant is asked that they please self screen using the questions located on the sign board near the front desk
- Our facility is over 100 thousand square feet, but we still require everyone to maintain a distance of 6 feet, or 2 meters when using our facility.
- Masks are required in all areas of the facility, except while riding. Please see our COVID-FAQ for more information.
- Food or drink is not permitted in any of the riding areas. Food is also prohibited from the lounge. Picnic tables are available for use outside.
- Please wash your hands, and use hand sanitizer often when at the park.
- One bicycle repair station has been removed. Please come with your bike in good working order.
Our new health and safety standards are updated regularly and our staff is working diligently to respond to changing protocols as quickly as possible. During this time our phone and email responses may be slower than expected. We appreciate your patience during this time.
We are in this together and will get through this together.
Before Your Visit
If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sick, cold or tired), have been in contact with someone having these symptoms or are in voluntary isolation, we ask that you stay home. When self diagnosing please consider the impact of transmission on others before coming to the park.
Our employees may ask you to leave the park if they consider your health status to be at risk.
If you have been out of the country or been in contact with someone who has been out of the country during their self-isolation period, please wait the 14 days before coming to visit our facility.
Are Masks Required While Riding Indoors?
Masks no longer required while riding. However we ask that you MASK UP while resting and between runs.
In the lounge and common areas masks are required except when eating or drinking.
Are Masks Required While Riding Outdoors?
Masks are encouraged, but not required, while riding our outdoor features. However when re-entering the facility we ask that you MASK UP.
How are you maintaining a clean facility to help stop the spread of COVID-19?
Joyride 150 has always maintained a well kept facility and now we have partnered with Ecolab an industry cleaning expert to help stop the spread of COVID-19. These products are safe for our staff and customers but kill COVID-19 in up to thirty seconds.
Ecolab has also trained our staff on the most effective cleaning techniques for a facility as unique as ours. The lounge is sanitized after each session using a Vital Oxide fogging system which has been approved by the EPA for use against SARS-Cov-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
Are You Accepting Cash Payment?
Yes, however at this time we are strongly encouraging contact less payment for the safety of our customers and staff.
Is The Foam Pit Open?
The foam will be open again starting July 17th 2021.
Is Rental Equipment Available?
Yes, at this time our rental equipment is still available. All of our rental equipment is sanitized using a Vital Oxide fogging system which has been approved by the EPA for use against SARS-Cov-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
Are parties available?
As of August 1st 2021 Joyride 150 will be taking party reservations. Please view our party page for more information.
Will you be offering food or drink for purchase?
Our concession stand will continue to sell packaged snacks and drinks. Pizza slices, Jamaican Patties, corn dogs, slushies, pizza pockets, tea and coffee will currently not be for sale. Pizza delivery service is also currently not available.
The water fountain is now only operational for bottle filling and the microwave has been removed from the lounge.
How many people can ride at one time?
Under normal circumstances our over 100,000 square foot facility allows for over 450 riders.
While the province is un stage 2 restriction Joyride 150 will be operating at 50% capacity which will allow us to have 225 people in the facility.
Are spectators currently Permitted?
One parent or guardian may accompany a child 12 and under. Because spectators count as an occupant in the building, any additional parties will be charged a day pass.
What changes have been made to the facility and protocols to protect staff and riders?
We have made several changes to Joyride 150 to protect everyone in the building. These include;
- Installing Plexiglas barriers at all customer service transaction points for rider and staff safety.
- Equipping the front door with an automatic door opener; please remember to use your elbow when operating.
- A separate entrance to our store, The Boiler Room, has been installed to reduce front entrance congestion.
- The lounge has been reconfigured to provide safe seating arrangements.
- Touch-less hand sanitizer stations have been installed throughout the park
- High touch wooden surfaces have been coated to allow for easier and more effective cleaning.
- Air flow management strategies have been created to maximize fresh air flow throughout the building.
- Equipping our staff with cloth masks to wear at all times.
- Each staff member must complete a health assessment questionnaire before arriving for their shift.
The safety of our riders and staff is of the utmost importance and we will constantly be updating our protocols with guidance from industry experts and local health officials.
We’re very excited for the opportunity to welcome everyone back to Joyride 150. Should you have any further questions please email email@example.com or call (905)294-1313.
Last Updated: July 13th 2021