We are very excited to welcome all of our riders back to Joyride 150! The health and safety of our guests and staff has always been extremely important to us and we’ve used COVID-19 as an opportunity to improve our already high standards in this regard.
While we’ve enhanced our own operating standards, and are following Government of Ontario Guidelines, reducing the spread of COVID-19 is a partnership and we must all do our part to keep each other safe.
- All Joyride 150 riders, who have not visited the park since 2020, including any parents/guardians, will be required to complete a new facility waiver. In order to assist us with check-in we ask that you please complete your waiver online before your next visit.If you have completed a new waiver since January of 2021 then there is no need to complete a new one
- Every entrant is asked that they please self-screen using the questions located at the front desk
- At this time Joyride 150 is happily accepting drop in visitors, and booking in advance is not mandatory
- Our facility is over 100 thousand square feet, however we still require everyone to maintain a distance of 6 feet, or 2 meters whenever possible
- Food or drink is not permitted in any of the riding areas. Food is permitted in the lounge, including outside food
- Please wash your hands, and use hand sanitizer often when at the park
- The bicycle repair station at our entrance has been removed. Please arrive with your bike in good working order
Our new health and safety standards are updated regularly and our staff is working diligently to respond to changing protocols as quickly as possible.
During this time our phone and email responses may be slower than expected. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Before Your Visit
If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sick, cold or tired), have been in contact with someone having these symptoms or are in voluntary isolation, we ask that you stay home. When self diagnosing please consider the impact of transmission on others before coming to the park.
Please visit the Government of Ontario’s Covid-19 Website for up to date isolation and public safety protocols.
Our employees may ask you to leave the park if they consider your health status to be at risk.
Is Proof Of Vaccination Required?
No, proof of vaccination is not required to ride at Joyride 150.
For further information regarding vaccination guidelines please visit the Ontario Ministry of Health website.
Do We Need To Book In Advance?
No, as of February 17th 2022 Joyride 150 will once again be operating at full capacity. There’s no need to book in advance and plenty of room for a safe ride.
Are Masks Required Within The Facility?
No, at this time mask use at Joyride 150 is optional.
How Are You Maintaining a Clean Facility To Help Control The Spread of COVID-19?
Joyride 150 has always maintained a well kept facility and now we have partnered with Ecolab an industry cleaning expert to help stop the spread of COVID-19. These products are safe for our staff and customers but kill COVID-19 in up to thirty seconds.
Ecolab has also trained our staff on the most effective cleaning techniques for a facility as unique as ours. The lounge is sanitized daily using Vital Oxide which has been approved by the EPA for use against SARS-Cov-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
Are You Accepting Cash Payment?
Yes, cash is always accepted.
Is The Foam Pit Open?
Yes! The foam will be open again starting July 17th 2021.
Is Rental Equipment Available?
Yes, at this time our rental equipment is still available. All of our rental equipment is sanitized using a Vital Oxide which has been approved by the EPA for use against SARS-Cov-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
Are parties available?
As of August 1st 2021 Joyride 150 will be taking party reservations. Please view our party page for more information.
Will you be offering food or drink for purchase?
Our concession stand will continue to sell packaged snacks and drinks. Pizza slices, Jamaican Patties, corn dogs, slushies, pizza pockets, tea and coffee are currently not available.
Outside food is welcome.
How many people can ride at one time?
Our current maximum capacity is 450 riders at one time which means we can accept drop in riders during all opening hours.
Are spectators currently Permitted?
Yes, spectators are permitted at this time.
What changes have been made to the facility and protocols to protect staff and riders?
We have made several changes to Joyride 150 to protect everyone in the building. These include;
- Installing Plexiglas barriers at all customer service transaction points for rider and staff safety.
- Equipping the front door with an automatic door opener; please remember to use your elbow when operating.
- A separate entrance to our store, The Boiler Room, has been installed to reduce front entrance congestion.
- The lounge has been reconfigured to provide socially distant seating arrangements
- Touch-less hand sanitizer stations have been installed throughout the park
- High touch wooden surfaces have been coated to allow for easier and more effective cleaning.
- Air flow management strategies have been created to maximize fresh air flow throughout the building.
- Each staff member must complete a health assessment questionnaire before arriving for their shift.
The safety of our riders and staff is of the utmost importance and we will constantly be updating our protocols with guidance from industry experts and local health officials.
We’re very excited for the opportunity to welcome everyone back to Joyride 150. Should you have any further questions please email email@example.com or call (905)294-1313.
Last Updated: March 22nd 2022