Do you have the next Drew Bezanson sleeping one room over? Or maybe you’re just looking to make it through our expert jump line clean and effortlessly.
Either way, Joyride 150’s Advanced BMX Freestyle lessons are designed for the BMX rider that’s looking to progress beyond bunnyhops and 180s and into the world of 360s, tailwhips, barspins and more.
Advanced BMX Freestyle lessons are taught by Boiler Room Rider Lawson Turner!
Each 1 hour class focuses on skill building and progression based learning for BMX Riders
• Lessons are available Mondays and Thursdays 6:00pm – 7:00pm, and 7:15pm – 8:15pm
• The program includes a full day pass on the day of the lesson in addition to 1 hour of instructed riding time with coach Lawson Turner
Every lesson at Joyride 150 includes:
- One hour of private instruction
- Access to Joyride 150 bike park
- Positive feedback and encouragement
- Fun and progression
Please Note: All participants must fill out a Joyride 150 Waiver prior to their first lesson.
Due to varying skill levels these programs are single participant only.
TERMS AND CONDITONS:
There is a two week cancellation policy in effect in which the deposit can be refunded. Programs cancelled less than two weeks before their scheduled start date are non refundable.
Programs can be rebooked provided they are done so at least 48 hours before the booked event. Rebooking is dependent on program availability.