LESSONS – ADVANCED BMX RACING
Is there a BMX rider in your family that’s looking toward the local podium and beyond? Our advanced racing program is where they need to be!BMX racing lessons will be taught by a senior member of the Joyride 150 race team. Each instructor has been trained by cycling coach Brendan Arnold.
Brendan has been involved in the sport of BMX for 37 years and has coached multiple National Champions and World Plate holders.
Each 1 hour class focuses on skill building and progression specifically in the realm of BMX racing.
• Lessons are available Mondays and Thursdays 6:30 – 7:30pm and 8:00pm – 9:00pm
• The program includes a full day pass in addition to 1 hour of instructed riding time with one of the Joyride 150 racing coaches.
• The advanced race program costs $409.00 + HST for the four week engagement.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR ADVANCED RACING LESSONS TODAY
Every lesson at Joyride 150 includes:
- One hour of private instruction
- Access to Joyride 150 bike park
- Positive feedback and encouragement
- Fun and progression
Please Note: All participants must fill out a Joyride 150 Waiver prior to their first lesson.
Due to varying skill levels these programs are single participant only.
TERMS AND CONDITONS:
There is a two week cancellation policy in effect in which the deposit can be refunded. Programs cancelled less than two weeks before their scheduled start date are non refundable.
Programs can be rebooked provided they are done so at least 48 hours before the booked event. Rebooking is dependent on program availability.